Advertisements:

Forgot Password For Samsung Gravity T669

Forgot my password for samsung gravity t669 - when i turn it on it asks for a password. Answer:- take it to a dealer that supports your phone and they will be able to unlock it for you.

View Full Post With 2 Replies

Related Forum Messages:

Please Follow Index to Quick Jump to the Message.

Forgot Windows Password

I have a hp laptop and forgot my darn password. Answer:- which system do you use? On windows xp, try this: boot computer and press ctrl+alt+delete twice when you see windows welcome screen / login screen. It'll show classic login box. Now type "administrator" (without quotes) in username field and leave password field blank, press enter and you should be able to login windows. Now you can reset your account password from "control panel -> user accounts". If that doesn't or you use windows 7 or vista, try this:

1. Enter a computer that can link to internet. Download windows password recovery tool 3. 0 and install the software on that computer. 2. Run the software and create windows password reset disk by follow the instructions. 3. Eject the created cd/dvd and insert it into the locked computer. 4. Reboot the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your locked computer's bios setting to make it boot from cd drive) and then follow the instructions to reset your password. 5. Now login windows and set a new password.

Posted On: 1 month ago . View Related Posts . . View 3 Replies .

Forgot Password To Wifi Connection

I forgot my password to my wifi connection. Okay, so i lost my password to my wifi connection. I know that you can change it by typing in the ip address to the web browser and then go to the security tab and change it. But whenever i type in my ip address it asks me for a username and password. People tell me that by default it is admin/admin. But that's not working. Is there anything else i can do besides resetting the router?

Posted On: 2 months ago . View Related Posts . . View 2 Replies .

Forgot Internet Password Can't Connect

What do i do if i forgot the internet password of my house? Meaning i cant connect my internet. My itouch is automatically connected to the internet(my home wi fi), but i went over a friends house and connected my itouch there then when i got home my it asked me to put the internet password, and i dont remember it! Dose anybody know what i can do?

Posted On: 2 months ago . View Related Posts . . View 3 Replies .

Toshiba Satellite Laptop - Forgot Admin Password

I forgot the admin password to my toshiba satellite laptop with windows vista basic?

Answer:- try this trick: login as administrator, means, when it ask password on login time click on the password entry field press ctrl+alt+del. It will give a new login window, put administrator as username and hit enter, if you cannot login as administrator then check the link below, http://www.Recoverlostpassword.com/products/windowspasswordrecoery.html

Download a windows password recovery tool, burn the iso image and boot it from the disk and then follow the instruction to reset the windows vista password.

Posted On: 3 weeks ago . View Related Posts . . View 8 Replies .

Samsung Gravity - Where To Buy Memory Card ?

I have a samsung gravity and have 2 questions. Where can i buy a memory card for my cell phone? But i don't want a lot memory max's of about 2-3 but i want a cheep one, a one that i have to buy over the internet if fine as well also how do you go about putting the music on it. How can i put the pictures from my phone and put it on my computer.

Posted On: 7 months ago . View Related Posts . . View 2 Replies .

Reset Password

Answer:- which system do you use? On windows xp, try this:

Boot computer and press ctrl+alt+delete twice when you see windows welcome screen / login screen. It'll show classic login box. Now type "administrator" (without quotes) in username field and leave password field blank, press enter and you should be able to login windows. Now you can reset your account password from "control panel -> user accounts". If that doesn't or you use windows 7 or vista, try this:

1. Enter a computer that can link to internet. Download windows password recovery tool 3. 0 and install the software on that computer. 2. Run the software and create windows password reset disk by follow the instructions. 3. Eject the created cd/dvd and insert it into the locked computer. 4. Reboot the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your locked computer's bios setting to make it boot from cd drive) and then follow the instructions to reset your password. 5. Now login windows and set a new password.

Lost Password For Laptop

We returned from vacation and me and my wife can't remember the password, isn't there a way clear the password by removing or shorting the cmos battery we have "2001 gateway solo laptop". The repair shop wants to charge a 100. 00.

Posted On: November 24th, 2003, 09:58 AM . View Related Posts . . View 10 Replies .

Clear The Cmos Password

I have a problem with my computer, i need to clear the cmos's password and i can't open it, so i need to do this by the keyboard and not removing the cmos battery. My computer has an asus p5gd1-hvm motherboard with an ami bios integrated builded on june, 24, 2005.

Posted On: April 26th, 2006, 11:24 PM . View Related Posts . . View 13 Replies .

Usb Password Programs

Im looking for something that can make my usb thumb-drive require a password to open up anything on it. I would prefer that the programs didn't have to be installed on the computer b/c i plug it into all my personal pcs and laptops and don't really want to install little programs on them. If anyone has any suggestions.

Posted On: 03-01-2010, 06:13 PM . View Related Posts . . View 3 Replies .

Hp Bios Password Problem

Have a hp ze4430us laptop here and put a bios password on it in may and now for some reason or another cannot get into the bios or the machine to boot without a password. I have taken the machine apart and even removed the cmos battery thinking that would clear it and it did not. I have left the battery out of the machine and reassembled and tried to boot without the cmos battery even and it still looks for a password. I then removed the hard drive and only have cd rom in the machine still no cmos battery and it still comes up with password screen. Does anyone know how i can bypass this. Or wipe it clean.

Posted On: August 21st 2005 . View Related Posts . . View 11 Replies .

Hp Laserjet P2015dn Password

Hp laserjet p2015dn, default web password? I did a cold reset (hold down the go button for at least 5 seconds when the printer is power on). I tried these default password with no user name : "blank", password, password. Nothing works!

I can 't find any official hp document that mention it. Any idea?

Posted On: 8 months ago . View Related Posts . . View 2 Replies .

How To Reset Network Password ?

I need to connect my ipod touch, but i don't have my network password. How do i reset the password? A technician connected my network to my computers. I now have an ipod touch that i cannot connect without the password. How do i reset the password?

Posted On: 1 month ago . View Related Posts . . View 1 Replies .

Outlook 2007 Keep Asking For Password

So my outlook 2007 was working perfectly with my live.com account for months. All of a sudden, it will receive messages, but not send them. It keeps them in the outbox and continually asks me to verify my password, even though it is already in the box when it asks me! It will never stop asking for the password, even if you press cancel and you have to close outlook to get it to stop. It will never send. I haven't change the settings, the smpt, or the port. Looked online but almost everything is based off of new users setting up accounts and not for users who have a working outlook for a long time followed by a sudden stoppage. What causes this sudden lack of functioning?

Posted On: 3 weeks ago . View Related Posts . . View 2 Replies .

Reset Bios Password

How do you reset the bios password jumper on a dell desktop?

Answer:- if you know the password you can enter the bios settings to change the password, but i stress that you will need the current password to do so. If you do not know the current password, you will have to remove the lithium ion 1. 5v battery from the computer, which will require a miniature screw-driver. If you remove the battery for about 30 seconds, the bios settings will be cleared to default. In order to do this i suggest you look up a guide on the manufacturer's website and find out where exactly the battery is housed. It is generally very easy to access the battery, so don't be too scared off by all of the steps provided. If you are a newer of computer, you can use the bios/cmos password recovery tool from http://www.Biospasswordrecovery.com

Posted On: 1 month ago . View Related Posts . . View 2 Replies .

How To Change Dell Pc Password ?

Someone changed my password to my dell pc and now i cant go in, what can i do to get inside and change it?

Answer:- you forgot to tell us what password. Is it a bios password or windows password? For windows password, as far as i know, there are two main methods to solve the windows password problem as follows:

1st method: start system and when you see windows welcome screen / login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys twice and it'll show classic login box. Now type administrator (without quotes) in username and leave password field blank. Now press enter and you should be able to log in windows. Now you can reset your account password from control panel - user accounts. Same thing can be done using safe mode. In safe mode windows will show this in-built administrator account in login screen. 2th method: windows password recovery software: for example:windows password recovery tool 3. 0 . It is easy and convenient to use. For bios password, also two methods:-
1st method: open you computer box and discharge to the board manually
2st method: use bios/cmos password recovery tool

Posted On: 3 weeks ago . View Related Posts . . View 5 Replies .

How To Find Router Password?

Answer:- assuming you mean the network encryption key needed to use the network rather than the password needed to log into the router's administration pages, if it isn't on a label on your modem or router, the likeliest place to find it is in those admin pages. Exactly where in those pages varies from brand to brand. If you don't have a router, the following should apply to your modem itself. Basically, to get into the admin pages, do this:

1. On a computer connected to a wired port on your router (wireless access to the admin pages should be turned off as a security risk), enter the router's local ip address in your browser's address window. 2. Poke around, especially under wireless security, until you find the encryption key.copy it down exactly.copy-and-pasting it into a text file (wordpad is generally best because it's on almost all windows machines) is even better, as it can be copy-and-pasted from there into whatever needs it. When you see it, you'll understand why this is a good idea. To find your routers ip address in windows:

4. Click on the start->run button. 5. In the text box, type

Cmd

And press enter. 6. A black "dos box" will pop up. In it, enter

Ipconfig /all

A bunch of gibberish will fill the box. Next to "default gateway" an ip address will appear. This is your router's ip address.

Bigpond Wireless Password

Ok, i know there's heaps of similar questions like this one and i've tried to understand them but i'm not a 'technical computer person' so some terms don't make sense to me. Like so many people out there i can't find my password to access the wireless internet. Basically what i want to do is be able to access the internet on my ipod touch but because my internet is locked, i need a password. Now this wouldn't be a problem except the fact that the password to set the whole internet thing up was a whole bunch of letters and numbers. Now i can't find the password anywhere. We have two laptops and one computer connected to it already as we did that all in the same day. They stay permanently connected to the internet all the time. I'm really confused about what to do. All i want is to access the internet on my ipod and maybe connect another laptop to the wireless but i need the password.

Posted On: 1 week ago . View Related Posts . . View 1 Replies .

Power On Password - Laptop Hp Nc6320

My kid was playing with my laptop, experimenting and doing stuff on my laptop when i was away. He entered setup and set power on password so that the laptop asks for a power on password when i switch on power. I searched the net and got solutions like removing cmos/rtc battery overnight. I tried this and it failed to work. If anyone knows of any other way of erasing/overwriting/recovering the password that was set, please do assist. I am on a dilemna because i need to use it as soon as possible, but i cant afford to consult expensive technical laptop servicing guys in town.

Posted On: January 8th, 2009, 04:18 AM . View Related Posts . . View 8 Replies .

Truecrypt Drive Recovery With Password

I've recently been experimenting with duel boot (xppro, ubuntu) and i foolishly failed to removed my truecrypt fully encrypted drive and it's mirror. When the dust settled i discovered that truecrypt would no longer mount either drive. Windows xp service pack two sees one drive as unformatted, and another as a 128 gb volume, which it is not, they are both 300gb drives. In case all my efforts to recover either volume fail my question becomes this. Is there a service or technique that would allow me to recover the data if i could provide the encryption scheme and passphrase?

As an american i am told to be paranoid that anything can be cracked. The truecrypt forums are a draconian joke and frankly even if it weren't under populated i have high hopes that a greater level of skill can be found here anyway as this place is the top computer specific response from google when given "cryptography forum".

Posted On: October 4th, 2007, 04:54 AM . View Related Posts . . View 4 Replies .

Password Protect A Flash Drive

I've really been thinking of carrying some semi-important files on my flash drive lately. However, i would like a little security with it. I don't want to buy an ironkey and i don't want to truecyrpt the whole drive since that would require having the software on any computer i may plug this into. So, is there an easy way to make a password required with the drive is plugged in?

So the only options available are to enter the password or reset the drive to default(which secretly and efficiently writes 0's and 1's to the drive(lol)?

Posted On: 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM . View Related Posts . . View 6 Replies .

External Maxtor Password Recovery

I have a maxtor onetouch2 external hard drive and i have lost the password to access the drive anyone have any ideas so that i don't lose my data? Maybe a password cracker?

Posted On: September 21st 2007 . View Related Posts . . View 3 Replies .

Can't Connect To Any Password Site

Why cant i connect to any password site, such as myspace or yahoo.com? It says cannot connect?

Answer:-

Is it possible that you or someone else has enabled parental controls or has a parental control software? If not, try another browser like firefox.

Posted On: 2 months ago . View Related Posts . . View 1 Replies .

Remove Password Box On Hp Laptop

How do you remove the password box on an hp laptop?At first all i had to do was hit enter and i never came up with a password but after i made my fingerprint that is the only way i can log in. I try to remove the password on control panel but it asks for the current password which i don't have?

Bypass Startup Password Toshiba

How to bypass startup password toshiba? I forgot my password to my toshiba laptop, and need to skip it.

Password Protected Hard Drive

My brothers windows hasn't been able to boot and after listening to everyone's advice we decided to format his hard drive, before we do that though i wanted to get some files off of it. However when i plugged his hard drive into my computer it doesn't let me access his user files. It says access is denied and i'm guessing this is because he had a password. Is there anywhere i can get the files off of there and onto my hard drive? I have the password for it if there is anywhere i can type it in, but it doesn't ask.

Posted On: April 3rd 2009 . View Related Posts . . View 7 Replies .

Hp Pavilion N5420l Bios Password

I've been trying to help a buddy over on get past a bios password on an old hp pavilion n5420l that the previous owner of the laptop put in. So far, no success. We've tried re-flashing the bios, which, according to the manufacturer, is supposed to clear the password, but doesn't, we've tried using cmospwd to no effect, and have reached a dead end, i guess, unless someone has ideas. Flashing doesn't work because the password is stored on another eeprom chip besides the main bios eeprom, as is mentioned in the cmospwd readme. While this may be the case, i still can't figure out why the manufacturer would state that the password would be cleared by flashing.

Posted On: July 29th 2007 . View Related Posts . . View 1 Replies .

Dell Laptop Remove Password

How to remove password on dell laptop?

Answer:- which system do you use? On windows xp, try this: boot computer and press ctrl+alt+delete twice when you see windows welcome screen / login screen. It'll show classic login box. Now type "administrator" (without quotes) in username field and leave password field blank, press enter and you should be able to login windows. Now you can reset your account password from "control panel -> user accounts". If that doesn't or you use windows 7 or vista, try this:

Posted On: 4 weeks ago . View Related Posts . . View 3 Replies .

Hp Computer Administrator Password Problem

My nephews had put an administrative password on computer. Now thats not the problem. The problem is that everything is block including the cmp (run), and note book. I need help on how to delete the administrative user and all other users so i can get my stuff back. I am unable to download anything, nor get anything off my flash drive, with out needing a administrative users password. Now this computer does not have a place on the tower to put a recovery cd in it if i were to wipe out my whole computer and start all over. So what do i do? Please help me! If anyone knows about this computer they know that this computer is very very very expensive, and i can't afford to to take it to a mechanic. The operating system that is used is microsoft windows.

Usb Drive Password Protection

Hey, is there free-ware that i can download on my flash drive to password protect it? There are some that you have to download the program on your computer and i don't want that. I want it to be just on the flash drive (portable). I also don't want to have to constantly compress and open the file whenever i want to use it, like in freeotfe or freeotfe explorer. All i want is a program that prompts for a password when opening the drive, and if it works, you see the drives contents, if not, you don't. Simple. I also don't want to pay 30 bucks for some of those i found online. I think one was great, it was usblock or something but you have to pay for the full version, and the free gives you like 4 uses before it expires. Side note: if there is a simpler way, like to just password protect a folder (which it appears that isnt possible, which baffles me with how complex our software is today that you can just password protect a regular folder) please let me know. Its just a folder i want to password protect, but cant find anything on that so i wanted to just do the whole drive.